So I’m Orla, I’m 18 and I’m from Ireland. Instead of boring you with lengthy paragraphs about myself, I thought I’d start off with a Q&A type thing so you can get to know me a bit better.
1. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives:
Honest, sarcastic and cute.
2. Do you have any pets?
I’m the proud owner of the prettiest miniature schnauzer in the world – Tara.
3. Favourite movie(s)?
School of Rock, Elf and Freedom Writers.
4. How tall are you?
5. What’s your favourite colour?
Black for clothes, pink for everything else.
6. What zodiac sign are you?
7. Do you have any phobias?
Birds, spiders and really deep water.
8. What colour are your eyes?
9. What are your plans for the future?
Off to Edinburgh for university and hopefully get a degree in computer science.
10. Do you have any special talents?
Do the splits count?
11. What’s your favourite season?
12. What’s the last book you read?
The Outsider by Albert Camus.
(I’d seriously recommend it)
13. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke (but only Diet Coke).
14. Scary movie or happy ending?
15. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew/breathe too loudly.
16. What’s your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
Leftover birthday cake.
17. What’s your Chinese zodiac sign?
18. What was the last concert you went to?
All Time Low
19. Do you have any obsessions?
Food. Most definitely food.
20. Any favourite quotes?
I don’t really like quotes because they’re usually really cheesy, but I quite like:
“Do no harm, take no shit.”
Hopefully you’ve learnt one or two interesting facts about me there and want to stick around to watch Me, Myself and Orla grow. I’ll post as often as I can so make sure to follow me on Bloglovin’. Enjoy!!